Part 7: Is your successor set up for transition success? About this event Your Path to Farm Transition is a
Part 7: Is your successor set up for transition success?
About this event
Your Path to Farm Transition is a 9-part virtual event series offering ideas and insights into key topics to set you up for planning success.
In this session, learn how to share knowledge and help the next generation gain the skills and experience needed to move the farm business forward.
Here’s some pre-reading to get you started.
Tuesday, January 10
2 p.m. Eastern
Find the webinar time for your area.
- St. Johns, N.L. | 3:30 p.m. NST
- Halifax, N.S. | 3 p.m. AST
- Ottawa, Ont. | 2 p.m. EST
- Winnipeg, Man. | 1 p.m. CST
- Regina, Sask. | 1 p.m. CST
- Edmonton, Alta. | 12 p.m. MST
- Vancouver, B.C. | 11 a.m. PST
Annessa Good, FCC Business Advisor – Read her bio
Additional speakers to come.
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Farm Credit Canadacsc@fcc-fac.ca 3700 Victoria Avenue E., Regina, SK S4Z 1A5