Part 6: Do your business and transition plans speak the same language? About this event Your Path to Farm Transition
Part 6: Do your business and transition plans speak the same language?
About this event
Your Path to Farm Transition is a 9-part virtual event series offering ideas and insights into key topics to set you up for planning success.
In this session, learn how to build a written plan, budget and agreements that consider all generations’ values, vision and goals.
Here’s some pre-reading to get you started.
Tuesday, December 13
2 p.m. Eastern
Find the webinar time for your area.
- St. Johns, N.L. | 3:30 p.m. NST
- Halifax, N.S. | 3 p.m. AST
- Ottawa, Ont. | 2 p.m. EST
- Winnipeg, Man. | 1 p.m. CST
- Regina, Sask. | 1 p.m. CST
- Edmonton, Alta. | 12 p.m. MST
- Vancouver, B.C. | 11 a.m. PST
Joel Bokenfohr, FCC Business Advisor – Read his bio
Additional speakers to come.
(Tuesday) 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Farm Credit Canadacsc@fcc-fac.ca 3700 Victoria Avenue E., Regina, SK S4Z 1A5